• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I hope he Stays Upstairs for Awhile!

Hopefully he asked his family doctor just what he had.

And did he say, "Doctor, Mr. M.D., now can you tell me, tell me, tell me, what's ailin' me?"

Hopefully he asked his family doctor just what he had.

And did he say, "Doctor, Mr. M.D., now can you tell me, tell me, tell me, what's ailin' me?"
He'll be fine, the geriatriologist said he just needs some good lovin' for a full recovery

A theater official says Rock & Roll Hall of Fame guitarist Gene Cornish of The Rascals collapsed on stage while performing in Montana.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/cel...st-gene-cornish-collapses-on-stage/ar-BBN3BEg
Best wishes to Gene for a speedy recovery. I saw the Rascals a few years ago, they sounded terrific! If you get the chance to see them, you should, you wont be disappointed
Another iconic group out of the great state of NEW JERSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been a loooong time since hearing their music! Hope whatever is the cause is just something minor....

Auto Transport Service
Back