• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Know I Know....It's a Ford, But....

cr8crshr

Local time
10:00 AM
Reaction score
But it followed me home today. I needed a Grocery Getter as my truck uses way more gas and what with the prices as they are, I needed something more economical. 1.4 Eco-Boost AWD with 73000 miles on it. 2013 model year. Interior is like new and smells like it still, 22 mpg city so that will help. I just couldn't find much that would fit my budget in other SUV's so when this popped up yesterday, it was a done deal. What sold me on it is that it close to AF Blue what me being USAF myself. The ride is amazing too. Still going to keep my truck as when you become a homeowner, one is definitely an asset...cr8crshr/Bill:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

https://www.billpearcehonda.com/inv...ape-se-awd-4d-sport-utility-1fmcu9gx9dud88879

Last edited:
5b83220d947a3e0824e0db7ff498fa6d.jpg
congrats I drive a Kia Cadenza and Love it.
3-550-060514%20kia%20cadenza%202014-70810.jpg

Yep, gotta have a truck, especially home owners and car guys. How will you stuff that stroker 512 in the credenza? ;)

We got a Rogue Sport, and a Versa as Road Appliances; worthless pieces of dog doo, but get good mileage. We were sold on the Rogue the minute I figured out it didn’t have the start-stop-start BS. I will drive virtually anything that will allow me to save money for the next camshaft swap.

GMC K3500 for working stuff.

We have a `13 escape in the family....looks better than the new models, IMO.

There is a ford with a lawn mower carbureted 302 that apparently gets 41mpg. :D

:thumbsup::thumbsup: So now, which vehicle is now getting parked outside? :poke::poke:
I'm guessing the truck?

:thumbsup::thumbsup: So now, which vehicle is now getting parked outside? :poke::poke:
I'm guessing the truck?
Yep at least until I get the Sat sold which I am working on. When we get together again here at the house, you drive it and tell me what you think??? Bro:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back