• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ibiza police searching for naked Ferrari-riding woman

Got that RIGHT!!!!!
And I am willing to help them find them -- and keep them from going to jail...
Wouldn't that be a waste -- to put them in jail with all those other women, and I can't even WATCH......

Kind of bizzare. In the world these days women wish to have equality like men . men can go topless and women cant. What gives?

I didnt see anything there that looked like stunting either. :D

The driver probably didn't want her to scratch the paint. Can't blame him one bit.

Kind of bizzare. In the world these days women wish to have equality like men . men can go topless and women cant. What gives?

I didnt see anything there that looked like stunting either. :D
Here in B.C. that exact argument in court led to a change in the law. Women argued that men could show nipples but women couldn't, so... since 2000 it is legal for women to go topless here, 1996 for Ontario. I have yet to see it happen though.

Here in B.C. that exact argument in court led to a change in the law. Women argued that men could show nipples but women couldn't, so... since 2000 it is legal for women to go topless here, 1996 for Ontario. I have yet to see it happen though.

Didnt know that..

The driver probably didn't want her to scratch the paint. Can't blame him one bit.

Im guessing he wanted to be Noticed.. pretty sad that it takes Ferrari to snag a girl, to lose all the attention to the Girl.. expensive girl..

A city council spokeswoman said the port authorities “are in charge of managing the traffic inside the marina” and that the police are in contact with them about the incident. Once the pair are identified, the police will determine which rules were violated and the punishment they should face.

Nothing bad to see....all her bits were covered up with little boxes. :D

Discrimination against women....the guy wasn't even driving at speed. Besides, she might have been trying to get rid of that fishy smell with the gentle Mediterranean breeze. :rolleyes:

she might have been trying to get rid of that fishy smell

aaaaa.jpg

Ive been to Ibiza and I can tell you clothes are optional. Not surprised at all to see this. She needs to keep up the good work.

Auto Transport Service
Back