• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Idle Solenoid DR1114420 Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droop69

Local time
11:04 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a nice original Idle solenoid for 69 6bbl car DR1114420.

PM here Thanks!

They show up on tempest, not cheap though whitch I assume you know.

If needed I have a few of the vacuum advances if needed. Expensive system now.

Looking for a nice original Idle solenoid for 69 6bbl car DR1114420.

PM here Thanks!
Watch out! There are a lot of fakes out there. Recently some really bad ones were on Ebay with the numbers actually done with an electric engraver.
A12 Specialties will stamp a correct looking part number on a blank solenoid for I think $75 making the total cost much less than an original.

Good to know. I saw those ones on E-bay that look really poor.

Not sure who A12 specialties is. Is that Darren S. out of WI?

You do know there is one NOS on eBay right now? You need to jump on it! He’s got it listed for a Pontiac, but that’s wrong. The Pontiac electrical connection comes out the same as the bracket and the Mopar one is clocked 90 degrees different. It’s only $1400 . I’ve had the chance to buy a 429 for $600 but just could not justify the cost. I need one for my 69 as well but I’ll just have to dream I guess. Good luck on your search, Tom.

I saw that one too but thought it was priced a little high for me. It has been for sale for quite a while now. I was hoping I can find one more reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back