• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm gonna have a lot of questions.

MrEllis

Local time
11:38 AM
Reaction score
My new to me 1967 Dodge Coronet Deluxe w/383. It's a twenty foot car, looks good from twenty feet. But I think she was a restomod from twelve years ago.

I'm ignorant, ill prepared and too fat/old to be crawling under a car in a driveway. But if I can reach out from above I'm eager to try.

Hello to all from Oregon and I'm sorry I'm advance!

PXL_20240726_025417134.jpg

With you boss on the to fat part. Days after bringing home my first classic car. Tail light fuse blew. Been a damn battle since jump. Welcome to the fray.

IMG_9988.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama. Old, fat, just wait till you have to add shakey to the list.

With you boss on the to fat part. Days after bringing home my first classic car. Tail light fuse blew. Been a damn battle since jump. Welcome to the fray.

View attachment 1700726

That photo makes my back hurt just looking at it. I'm in the zone now where 4 bolts and that seat comes out.

Last edited:
Welcome from south of you in the central coast of Cal. I learned awhile back to very slowly wind myself into the dash area and slower still on extricating out. Less snap, crackle, pops that way. I have a 67 Deluxe long roof version.

IMG_4984.jpeg

Welcome from Southern CA MrEllis !!
Many a sore back, legs and arms from all the positions you can think of doing mine !!

It's nice when it's finished, or almost finished, and you can just drive it.
Good luck with the car, and you'll need a fully loaded garage fridge with your favorite malted beverages too.

Thanks for the welcomes, all. I love looking at all your rides!

newwelcome.jpg

I highly recommend you avail yourself of the site's SEARCH feature, as this site is a veritable research encyclopedia
of all things b-body. It's located top right on every screen on the site:
search box.png

Auto Transport Service
Back