• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

InTech Trailer

440plus6

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:14 PM
Reaction score
I am in the process of potentially dropping some major coin on an InTech Trailer 24' Lite with escape door. Anyone out there have an opinion or experiance with this trailer brand? Pretty high sticker price and just not sure if bang is worth the buck. This one is about 30K Please let me know your opinion or thoughts

I just watched a couple of videos of them look like it's nice
good design, light all aluminum but nothing comes with it
everything is an option like 99% of trailers out there

$30k you say, that seems to be steep priced,
for a 24' tag trailer, empty even all alum.
(everything is 25%-40% more today B--enomocis)
but;

I haven't bought or shopped for car trailers
since like 2007, but I'm a tad out of touch as in prices

I bought all aluminum Featherlite, was very pleased with it
it was built for a guy, ordered special that didn't pick it up,
so I bought it at a discount
a lot bigger trailer too, fifth-wheel 43' triple axle, with trailer brakes on all 3
full A/C & heater, lil' propane oven & fridge, built in
a 12' carpeted lounge, mini corner bathroom/shower combo,
with fresh water & grey water tanks
& full, all alum cabinets, everywhere, tire & tools storage
a queen size bed above the hitch, a couch
I added a couple windows
it also had full fuel storage, 2) 55 gal. vessels
& a diesel Kohler 6500 watt gen.,
12vt/110 lights everywhere inside & out,
110vlt plugs inside & out everywhere
& 12x24' electric over hydr. canopy etc.
wrapped with my sponsors logos, like $25k in options
IIRC it was $77k loaded
sorry have no digital phots

I also had a full on loaded
RV travel-trailer fifth-wheel 27' Jayco designer, dual axle
w/2 8' long pop outs, was only $29k (IIRC) loaded in late 2002, end of year sale
if that's any guide or help
2002 F350 Powr Stroke Diesel Dually & 27' Jayco Designer Trailer 002.JPG

not sure about the durability or quality, at all of InTech
honestly I've never ever heard of that company name/brand

good luck

Last edited:
Wow! Thanks for the info! Those are some very impressive rigs!! As I am told InTech is about as good as they come, but 30K..... I really cannot wrap my mind around that!

In tech is supposedly the best but unless your made of money and to throw away like that i would keep looking. It’s lot of money that will mostly be left outside in The elements unless you have a garage or lean to help protect it.

In tech is supposedly the best but unless your made of money and to throw away like that i would keep looking. It’s lot of money that will mostly be left outside in The elements unless you have a garage or lean to help protect it.
It is a lot of money, actually I think I am going to go a different direction and attempt to locate a good used one. Was just curious as to if anyone did buy one new and if the money for one of these InTechs was anywhere close to worth it. Thank you for your response, Jesse

I’ve been around many trailers over the years and repaired many. You want dexter axles with the heaviest spring and brake combo you can get also heavy duty tires all make for a better towing experience. While not cheap it really helps. Also brakes on axles! To me featherlite is the king, they build some top notch trailers..
Note:rubber spring suspension is pretty nice too and it lowers the trailer load angle usually.

I was also going to buy one while back just seemed like lot of money that was going to just sit around for majority of the time . Only thing that the sooner you buy one you will save as prices keep climbing so it will be ahead I guess. My tilt car trailer I bought new few years back for 4500 now goes for 7k and that was factory direct

I’ve been around many trailers over the years and repaired many. You want dexter axles with the heaviest spring and brake combo you can get also heavy duty tires all make for a better towing experience. While not cheap it really helps. Also brakes on axles! To me featherlite is the king, they build some top notch trailers..
Note:rubber spring suspension is pretty nice too and it lowers the trailer load angle usually.
Wow! Great info, brother! Thank you

Tell us about T&E and gold rush just curious.

All I know is that the west coast pays about a 25-40% higher price than the east coast or the Midwest.
30k don't get you much here, since 2020. Not sure why........
(Fifteen year old 30ft tag, with small living quarters, asking 20k here in AZ. Not selling.) (NOT MINE, this what is being asked)

All I know is that the west coast pays about a 25-40% higher price than the east coast or the Midwest.
30k don't get you much here, since 2020. Not sure why........
(Fifteen year old 30ft tag, with small living quarters, asking 20k here in AZ. Not selling.) (NOT MINE, this what is being asked)
Agreed,
I drove back to Cleveland Ohio to pick mine up from Tucson AZ ( its a 2000 model 20ft )
I can easily double my money on it

20240331_131528.jpg

20240331_131628.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back