• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interesting find!

teddisnoke

Local time
8:24 PM
Reaction score
I went over to a friends house for lunch today, and found a '64 Sport Fury in his garage, very original and unrestored!! I went back to my shop to grab the camera, and will share some pitures tomorrow. Its a time capsule! Jardine tri-y headers, and a four speed with a 426 street wedge!! Original black paint. I think he'll eventually sell it, but not after firing it back up after a looong rest! Pics soon!!!

Dale

i am kinda in the same boat. a buddy of mine on the west coast has a 69 GTX in the back of his garage thats been sitting there for about 20 yrs. when i ask he is going to do something with it some day.

Sounds interesting Dale.. Nice to find these cars, shags 69 GTX sure sounds cool to.. I think weve all heard those famous words im going to do it, looking forward to the pictures!

Wow! I'm defenitely anxious to see the pictures!

That's wicked, it must have been like finding the lost world. Good to know there's more out there and well preserved.

Great find ! Where are the pics ? :D Ron

omg Wheres those pics, I leave for the Dominican tomorow soo now I have to wait a week damn

please.gif
sixpack.gif
rooster-1.gif

And I have to ask how many more old cars can be hiding in garages?? Great car!!!!

Awesome! some polishing and tuning up and drive the thing!
( oh, and please change the steeringwheel haha! )

Very nice!

Auto Transport Service
Back