• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

INTERIOR PAINT COLORS

dombee

Local time
4:26 AM
Reaction score
Restoring 68 GTX w/Black interior. The dash will need to be repainted, what color should I use? Same question for instrument panel and painted area in front of dash. Tks, Dom

When redoing the interior on my Plymouth, came across Herb’s interior paints. This was after trying a few other products that sucked. They provide stock color charts for the year. Was happy with it. Part of the interior was done by Legendary and Just Dashes some years ago and looking for a paint to match with some other areas of the interior I replaced/added. There’s another product members have said is great, can’t recall offhand, but could try the search on the forum for interior painting.

Restoring 68 GTX w/Black interior. The dash will need to be repainted, what color should I use? Same question for instrument panel and painted area in front of dash. Tks, Dom
I'm glad you asked this. It always seemed to me that the paint on the interior (doors primarily) just seemed different from exterior paint. Thinner and harder if that makes any sense. Hoping to learn something here.

TCP can assist with all your interior paint needs. Go to the color library where the factory color charts are provided: link

If you have trouble navigating the site reach out to me via PM.

When redoing the interior on my Plymouth, came across Herb’s interior paints. This was after trying a few other products that sucked. They provide stock color charts for the year. Was happy with it. Part of the interior was done by Legendary and Just Dashes some years ago and looking for a paint to match with some other areas of the interior I replaced/added. There’s another product members have said is great, can’t recall offhand, but could try the search on the forum for interior painting.
thank for info!

Auto Transport Service
Back