• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Interior windshield trim clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbsat

Local time
12:18 AM
Reaction score
I'm in need of the four clips that are used to mount the front metal headliner trim at the windshield. I only found them in one place online so far and they were out of stock. Anyone have a set or two of originals laying around, or an online source to purchase? It's for my 65 coronet, but the later up to '70 looks the same. I borrowed these pics from another post on here. I just got the car and they are missing.. thanks

Screenshot_20240730_200251_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240730_200244_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240730_200221_Chrome.jpg

I'm in need of the four clips that are used to mount the front metal headliner trim at the windshield. I only found them in one place online so far and they were out of stock. Anyone have a set or two of originals laying around, or an online source to purchase? It's for my 65 coronet, but the later up to '70 looks the same. I borrowed these pics from another post on here. I just got the car and they are missing.. thanks

View attachment 1703254

View attachment 1703255

View attachment 1703256
I used such a solution on my 65 Belvedere also (10-32 screws).
Mike.
IMG_2673.JPG

I don't have any of the clips to work with...

All the reproduction ones are junk, the tabs you spread apart break off very easily. Start a wanted thread for some originals, I got enough for my projects by doing that from another member. Or do something like Mike posted above.

All the reproduction ones are junk, the tabs you spread apart break off very easily. Start a wanted thread for some originals, I got enough for my projects by doing that from another member. Or do something like Mike posted above.
I have them. PM me.

DSCN1466.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back