• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Introducing me and my mopar

carlozgerman

Local time
5:33 AM
Reaction score
Hey all!
I’ve been reading for many years, so today I want to introduce myself.
My name is Carlo, I‘m from Berlin - Germany, I‘m 29 years old and my ride is a 68 Coronet.
I’m a panel beater / body builder by profession and have opened my own shop about 2.5 years ago. I spend most my days fixing mopars, I rebuild and restore the body, addressing rust and all metal work, but also I try my best building engines, trannys, I do all the wiring and so on.
I just recently finished restoring my own car too, which is a 68 Coronet 383.
Looking forward to many more information and a passion to share.

IMG_0449.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia, The Buzzard State

Very nice car. 383 is a good motor and decent on fuel milage. Doing body work is a pain and had to buy a lot of tools in restoring my runner. I would not want to do it for a living. LOL. But would not be a bad profession for sure. Welcome from the lower 50 states. :thumbsup:

Welcome and nice car. Thank you for keeping the old girls on the road. I have been to Heidelberg, you have a beautiful country!

newwelcome.jpg
Brother, if you've already got the body/paint thing figured out, the rest will be gravy for ya. :thumbsup:

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. I have two older siblings. A 65 project and a 67 driver.

IMG_5143.jpeg

IMG_0405.jpeg

IMG_5746.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back