• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is 65 coronet convertible door glass different than hardtop?

kyle340

Local time
6:58 PM
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've got a 65 coronet convertible I'm going to part out and a guy wants the glass, the doors on this car have been changed out. I just wanted to make sure before I sell him the glass that it's the correct glass for the car. So is the door glass on a hardtop the same, or different than a convertible door glass? Thanks for the help

Hi guys, I've got a 65 coronet convertible I'm going to part out and a guy wants the glass, the doors on this car have been changed out. I just wanted to make sure before I sell him the glass that it's the correct glass for the car. So is the door glass on a hardtop the same, or different than a convertible door glass? Thanks for the help
Yes. They are different between HT and Conv. The Convert glass has a curve at the top where the HT glass is pretty straight. I found that out when I tried matching up a hardtop window with my Fury Convertible window. They are different also.

2024-06-03_101840.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back