• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jeep

I've seen a few up close and the look good.

I like my '15 Renegade, but that's a FIAT.

My wife has a 2014 Cherokee. Nice Jeep, works well year round, comfortable to travel in, she loves the heated seats & wheel. Do not buy the 4cyl, get the V6...

My dads buddy has one, it shuts off everytime you stop, thought he said you cant override it. I'm not a fan of that type of crap. My wife loves her Wrangler, let her crawl around one for a bit, they have all the bells the GC does and you can pop the top or half of it off.

I've got a 2013 Cherokee V8 its cool :thumbsup:
2013_jeep_grand_cherokee_used_6156500_4[1].jpg

Saw this "Track Hawk" while I was getting my oil changed.

Supercharged 6.2

IMG_20180924_161010.jpg

My brother and sister had a 2016 with the eco diesel. It spend more time in the shop than on the road. Nice, but there was an issue with the DEF pump or tank they couldn't figure out. When driving on the ampg was 30 freeway was 36-38. I offered to buy when they low took it back as a lemon. I was going to do a DEF delete, but they had to turn it back in so the techs could figure the problem out.

I liked it, ran smooth, not as roomy as my highlander, but more plush and felt more solid. It wouldn't have swayed me not to buy one. I actually looked for one before my highlander, but they didn't offer a 3rd row seat.

I have a friend that was looking into getting something in that range. The stop-start for the jeep is 2015 and later. The Cherokee seems below average on paper compared to similar SUVs in the segment.

He was also looking at the V6 GMC Terrain and it was superior in virtually every aspect except styling. 300 HP in a compact SUV will get you moving.

:xscuseless:

This is a run with my buddy last year....
SRT Jeep.....

upload_2018-10-3_8-17-0.png

I have a friend that was looking into getting something in that range. The stop-start for the jeep is 2015 and later. The Cherokee seems below average on paper compared to similar SUVs in the segment.

He was also looking at the V6 GMC Terrain and it was superior in virtually every aspect except styling. 300 HP in a compact SUV will get you moving.
Terrain and Acadia models are horrible cars. Big electrical problems with these. My advice stay away from gm vehicles they’re garbage.

Just purchased one last week, turbo four cylinder. Great vehicle you can disable auto shutoff there is a switch on the dash. I have the limited

Just heard on the radio jeep reported its best September sales numbers this past month in over 10 years. They’re Doing something right

Cherokee (Dart platform)
& Grand Cherokee are 2 completely different rigs

Auto Transport Service
Back