• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jesse Combs Record Breaker?

she does, and what a shame about the accident, beautiful and cool woman.

These are the first pictures I have seen of the jetcar. Looks like it was pretty bad and a fire was mentioned.

NINTCHDBPICT000518859923.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000518859844.jpg

I couldnt imagine skimming accross the flat land going that fast. Takes big caoonas to strap in and go. I bet it would be a rush in any sense.

Do they know what caused the wreck yet?
News I read said that her car failed to slow down enough and violently crashed at the end of the track.
Basically, her 'car' was a F-104 Starfighter with wheels attached and wings removed. She didn't have a roll cage.
  • 3e8fcb05bcab2df27f03914471416959.jpg

She was going after something she really wanted.

News I read said that her car failed to slow down enough and violently crashed at the end of the track.
Basically, her 'car' was a F-104 Starfighter with wheels attached and wings removed. She didn't have a roll cage.
No roll cage?????? Seriously????? Wow. I understand a fighter jet airframe, but once modified to be a car I wouldn't even consider getting behind the wheel without a safety cage built for the driver.

Auto Transport Service
Back