• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Cadamore AKA PittsburgRacer Has Passed Away

1 Wild R/T

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:18 AM
Reaction score
John is a member over on FABO but he's been on other sites in the past... Anyway apparently he had a heart attack & has passed away... RIP John..

Edit to post:
John was a cat lover and an advocate for a local shelter specializing in cats. If you would like to donate as a memorial here's the link,

Spay And Neuter | Frankie's Friends | New Kensington there is a donate link atop the webpage. Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
That sucks, RIP John

Don't think I know the name...

I followed John on A Bodies. He was still posting this morning. Very sudden. He will be missed.

Oh No horrible news. I read a lot from him over on FABO. Going to miss seeing his posts over there.
Rest in Peace. PBR
1728872398680.png

Wow...that guy posted a lot over at FABO. Sorry to hear that he passed. I hope he didn't suffer. He seemed like a nice guy.

Yep. Quite a shock over on FABO.

Posted Saturday. Gone Sunday.

Sad sad news. He was a real contributor. Our Mopar family lost a good one way too early, and we’ll not be as good without him. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

Auto Transport Service
Back