• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Wayne

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."

If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow.

If everything isn't black and white, I say why the hell not

If you're a Wayne fan, and think you know most of his movies, then this site is for you. A good friend from work made this up and he put in a lot of research on six decades of films. http://dukefilmography.com/john_wayne_dvd_filmography.html

Goudy: Now is it not true that you sprang up on old man Wharton and his two sons with a deadly, six shot revolver in your hand?

Rooster Cogburn: I always try to be ready.

Goudy: Was this revolver loaded and cocked?

Rooster Cogburn: Well, a gun that's unloaded and cocked ain't good for nothin'.

Last edited:
Love his movies. The Quiet Man is one of my favorites. I saw something on tv that said while they were filming some western they were in the area of where nuclear bomb tests were being done so filming was cancelled for the day. If I remember correctly they said that many of the film crew came down with cancer due to the fallout.

IMG_1719.JPG

this thread made me think of Propwash....where inna hell is he been?

Auto Transport Service
Back