• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just going to leave this here...

Ghostrider 67

Jack Stand Racer #6..and proud of it!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:56 PM
Reaction score
Volcano that has been dormant for 6000 years in Iceland just woke up.
7.0 earthquake in Japan..
Earthquakes near NZ..8.1 on the scale...7.1....7.3...7.4.....
6.9 quake in Antarctica..
Volcanos in Russia, Indonesia, St. Vincent and Grenadines Islands, all going up this year and are still erupting..
5.7 Nagu China..
6.0 Nigeria

And that's just so far this year, and that's like 30% of the total...
Grand Solar Minimum in 2021 will apparently bring the big freeze to planet earth – Insights (wordpress.com)
It has begun.

Mother Nature is in charge of the planet, no human can do anything to change her MO and conditions on this Planet!!! Idiot humans are to naïve and narrowminded to realize this!!! Until they realize this, the planet will continue to have problems and continually adjust to our stupidity of trying to change it ourselves!!!!

Big freeze? Crap, more damn yankees migrating down south.
:steering:

When Yellowstone Awakens, we should Prepare Ourselves for......

Product name How long will it last? Make the list and mark the rotation date accordingly...When to rotate.
GRAINS: Soft Grains 8 years.
Hard Grains 10 to 12 years.
Rolled Oats Up to 30 years.
White Rice Up to 20 years.
Hardtack Indefinitely.
Flour Up to 25 years (unground).

PASTA: Dry Pasta 2 years (store bought). Up to 30 years (with oxygen absorber).
Ramen Noodles Up to 2 years.
Canned Spaghetti Up to 2 years.
\LEGUMES: Dried Beans No more than 5 years. Canned Beans Up to 6 years. Lentils and Legumes Between 4 and 5 years. FRUIT: Dehydrated Fruit Varies.
VEGGIES: Dehydrated Vegetables Varies.
Dried Corn / Popcorn 15 years (freeze-dried corn).
Indefinitely (popcorn).
Potato Flakes Up to 30 years.

PROTEIN: Dried Meat (Beef jerky) Up to 2 years sealed and free from moisture. Freeze-Dried Meat Up to 15 years. Canned Meats 2 to 5 years.
Pemmican 50 years or more. Lean meat-dried berry powder-animal fat is a 'superfood'.
Powdered Whole Eggs Up to 15 years.

Peanut Butter Up to 2 years (jar). Up to 15 years (powdered).
OILS: Coconut Oil (Extra Virgin) 2 to 5 years (unopened). Olive Oil Up to 2 years (unopened).
Ghee Up to 2 years (unopened).* For longest shelf life, maintain all food in a cool, dark place where temperatures don’t fluctuate. Most foods are best stored with oxygen absorbers and free from moisture. * Mark all your food (on the front with a permanent marker) with its rotation date.

Got a dry basement? Get busy.....or starve later.
Lets keep politics out of this please......that way more people will be able to read it..

My basement is 20'x40' and 15'x15'. Do the math......how much food can I get in there? A. LOT.....

If you wait until the populace is ALL warned of the coming events it will be much too late to begin collecting this stuff. EVERYONE will trying...
Get it now. The worst that happens is nothing, and you don't need to use it but CAN still eat it.
BUT...if NASA is correct, and I believe that they are, this is important. Don't drop the ball and say in a few years that you should have paid attention to 'ole Ghostrider.

What, no MREs?:D

I've heard they aren't meals, they aren't ready, and they aren't edible.
:rofl:

They are on another list......but yes, they're good to have around. i actually like the damn things,,,

I just watched blast from the past.
It was entertaining but not life changing.

I know Malt Whisky keeps for a long time in the bottle. :lol:

It could become the currency of the future.

I know Malt Whisky keeps for a long time in the bottle. :lol:

It could become the currency of the future.
Yep!

2.8.21.jpg

Cupboard one of how many ??? :rofl:
I am working on #2. There's a few here in the kitchen and I am starting to add to the cupboard next to the one I showed above. Oh, I forgot, I have 4 or 5 bottles on this shelf unit along with 8 or so gallons of homebrew beer. Stocking up. Trade it for toilet paper! LOL

138360672_3968943559785550_6495702806116714138_n.jpg

When Yellowstone Awakens, we should Prepare Ourselves for......

Well for starters, the Bison and other critters are leaving the area/park. That should tell you that something is cooking.

Auto Transport Service
Back