• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just re-registered!

moparXdarren

Local time
5:22 AM
Reaction score
Hello, I used to be apart of the forum a few years back but apparentally i wasn't on here enough and my account was canceled. I'll do better this time around! Anywho, I'm currently in the process of putting a 400-horse 360 in my '67 Belvedere II (currently has factory 273), for the time being, until we can get my wife's '71 Duster ready for the 360. Future plans consist of turning the car in to a Hemi RO23/Silver Bullet tribute (except it'll be black) that'll be streetable but run in the 10s! We also have a '64 Dodge 330 wagon that is a factory 383HP car that was originally a 3 on-the-tree, but was converted to a 4-speed at some point in its life (the guy i got it from claims it was a dealer-installed set-up). The car is beyond cool and is currently in the slow process of being made into a period-correct super stocker (D/Stock?) for the street/strip (it was actually featured in the Feb '11 issue of Mopar Muscle's 'Hidden Treasures)! My wife owns a '71 Duster, that was originally a 318, auto w/console, and Deluxe interior. It'll be receiving the 360, after the Belvedere, and once its ready for it! As for our daily driver, we putt around in a black '01 Dakota R/T! Mopar or No car!
-Darren

Darren it sounds like you eat, sleep, breath, Mopar too... Welcome to FBBO, any photos of these bad A & B Bodies or the Dakota R/T, nice Mopar rides ??

Darren it sounds like you eat, sleep, breath, Mopar too... Welcome to FBBO, any photos of these bad A & B Bodies or the Dakota R/T, nice Mopar rides ??
all of my current and former mopars are posted on my facebook-Darren X Aaserude. I'll try and post some on here as well!
thanks!
-Darren

Auto Transport Service
Back