• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for 67 coronet paint ideas

Reamzer

Local time
10:33 PM
Reaction score
Looking to start the body work on my car, can't decide on what final color I would like the car to be. If you guys could post up your rides and give me an idea i'd appreciate it, thanks!

Here's my project, it's missi,g the black vinyal top....check out mmissle's silver net...it's sweet!

255955-70a883578f3def1321f287731601e872.jpg 255954-6d7977a83fb1c414a251e69afb4905ec.jpg

What color do you like? Pick a color that you can look at everyday...and still smile. There are lots of cars I like to look at, but couldn't look at every day.

They are the old Pro-Trac N-50 which is a 28" x 12.75 on a 10" rim... Its been mini tubbed..

One thing that I do often is just type in Google search 67 Coronet or add protouring/ prostreet terms to the search and up at the top Google will list "All -Videos -Shopping- Images" click on images, sit back and enjoy the eye candy.
Also 67Cornetman has a thread where members have posted pics of Coronets...

Last edited:
What color do you like? Pick a color that you can look at everyday...and still smile. There are lots of cars I like to look at, but couldn't look at every day.
I'm loving this color, whoever posted this didn't reply to me. Is this a factory color? I could look at this everyday!

CORONET AFTER PAINT (5) (Small).JPG

im thinking white , maybe a pearl ( not too much ) and a subtle red pinstripe. hey, it's your car man , build it your way , im kinda in the same boat with my runner

If it helps man the "EXPRESS" will be a very deep blue.

im thinking white , maybe a pearl ( not too much ) and a subtle red pinstripe. hey, it's your car man , build it your way , im kinda in the same boat with my runner
I am really liking this idea. With the red interior, that would be sexy! Maybe like this but white and do the side strip in red. That would be cool. Ultimately though it's your car and do what makes you happy. That will always be the best color.
6b89a9e493f9cf4ca6be97ab666db942.jpg

Last edited:
downloadfile-63.jpg
downloadfile-117.jpg
this is a fellow members that I really like the looks of.
That red R/T in the ad also looks nice.
I have an old ad like that framed.

Auto Transport Service
Back