• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for opinions of Max Wedge Guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX JOHN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:10 PM
Reaction score
My close friend who raced Max Wedges for years passed and I found in his
shop a intact original 1963 Max Wedge 426/415 11 to 1 short Block believed to have been
never apart or modified.

My understanding is that it is a 1962 Build = out of a 63 Savoy that was removed early in its life and
replaced by a crate 13.5 to 1 engine and in the shop for maybe 60 years.

I will inspect it to be sure it is good condition and not damaged as far as can be told without Taking Rods/Pistons
and Crank out of the block. It still has the cam and lifters in it.

I would very appreciate any opinions of approximate value of this original piece.

Thanks!

1719122366067.png

We don't entertain "What's it worth" threads here.

My close friend who raced Max Wedges for years passed and I found in his
shop a intact original 1963 Max Wedge 426/415 11 to 1 short Block believed to have been
never apart or modified.

My understanding is that it is a 1962 Build = out of a 63 Savoy that was removed early in its life and
replaced by a crate 13.5 to 1 engine and in the shop for maybe 60 years.

I will inspect it to be sure it is good condition and not damaged as far as can be told without Taking Rods/Pistons
and Crank out of the block. It still has the cam and lifters in it.

I would very appreciate any opinions of approximate value of this original piece.

Thanks!
And you probably know that this thread will probably be either closed or deleted as soon as members start asking how much you want for it or start making offers......?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back