• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for parts catalogues and information

Car #4

Local time
8:25 AM
Reaction score
I bought this parts catalogue rack and I’m looking for catalogues to put in it. Particularly 68 and 74 Dodge cars and also 78 Dodge D100 and 83 Dodge W150 trucks. Do these racks use loose leaf catalogues or bound copies? Someone told me to look for bound copies but that they were only available up to 72.

C734CD27-D301-4201-A023-4B1625982006.jpeg

if those binder things come out of the rack, use use loose leaf parts catalogs. most are avail on ebay but are expensive. i have a buddy that borrowed a cd and copied it to computer then printed it out, punched holes in the copies and put it in his binder. can't tell from pics if you have the removable binder things.

Yes each of those individual racks comes out. I have the pins for the one on the left and need to get it fixed.

most of the regular parts books have the hard cover binders. sometimes the hard cover binders have taken a lot of abuse. look on ebay, at local swap meets. but for some you better have real deep pockets.

Auto Transport Service
Back