• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mancini's Reprodution Shock plates

roadrunnerh

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:09 PM
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on this part.
They don't look original, but I'm not concerned about that for my Scamp.
I have been looking at shock plates on ebay, and people seem to want an arm and a leg for them. Here is a link if you never saw them. Any experience with these you can relay will be appreciated! Thanks!

http://chucker54.stores.yahoo.net/marilesishpl.html

i have not used that item,but i have used many items from mancini.they have always been excellent quality.

Mancini is a rock-solid supplier -- you won't go wrong ordering parts from them. There are several on my bird.

The only thing I have gotten form them that I had a problem with was a replacement oil dip stick with the tube. The tube was a good bit larger in diameter and had to be ground down.

Thanks for the replies fellas! I have ordered from them and know they are great to deal with. I was just wondering about those repro shock plates and if anyone here ever used them.

I bought that set from Mancini, but then decided to go with a Cal-Trac's system instead so I sold them. They were great quality and well built.

Good luck!

I thought I would post a follow-up. I received a set of the repro shock plates from Mancini's yesterday. VERY nice! The shock stud is welded to the plate and it included the nuts. I have repro original style shock washers that fit perfectly on these as well. :headbang:
Granted, they do not look the same as originals, but if that doesn't bother you, buy them! They are waaay better than some of the heavily rusted, pitted, and bent originals some people sell on ebay....

Auto Transport Service
Back