• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Matador Red Touch Up Paint

SteveA922

Local time
9:26 AM
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Anyone found an "over the counter" touch up paint that matches '68 Matador Red? I've looked at a bunch of Dupli color sticks at the local parts houses and they are all to light.
Or if not, online options? Would rather not order a quart from the Paint Store for one very small rock chip.
Thanks In Advance Steve

It may be only 1 right now, but your going to get more.

Maybe try your local body shop, they may mix you up a touch up bottle. Price will totally depend on the shop.

Hey guys,
Anyone found an "over the counter" touch up paint that matches '68 Matador Red? I've looked at a bunch of Dupli color sticks at the local parts houses and they are all to light.
Or if not, online options? Would rather not order a quart from the Paint Store for one very small rock chip.
Thanks In Advance Steve
Start a Parts Wanted advertisement here on site.... ------> Other Stuff For Sale / Wanted

Advertising here at FBBO costs you nothing

I see an add for a touch up paint company on my motor trend TV channel. I don't pay attention cause mine are way beyond the touch-up stage, and not factory paint anyway.
If I see the add again, I'll take down some particulars. (This is not an endorsement)

Found it: DrColorChip.com (discount code: MOTOR10, for 10% discount) color match guaranteed.

Last edited:
I see an add for a touch up paint company on my motor trend TV channel. I don't pay attention cause mine are way beyond the touch-up stage, and not factory paint anyway.
If I see the add again, I'll take down some particulars. (This is not an endorsement)

Found it: DrColorChip.com (discount code: MOTOR10, for 10% discount) color match guaranteed.
Very cool, thanks for taking the time!

Auto Transport Service
Back