• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Michigan to Carlisle?

GTX Dave

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:43 PM
Reaction score
Hello All,
I'm looking for someone coming from, through or close to Grand Ledge MI that might be able to bring a box to Carlisle for me.
A well known fellow member on here recently completed the dash restoration for my GTX and honestly, I'd feel better with a fellow Moparite transporting it than the UPS guys tossing it from truck to dock to truck again.
Happy to pay $$ for the trouble. PM me if anyone is interested or can help.
Thank you!
GTX Dave

Dave, We could pick it up, I know where Joe lives in Grand Ledge, Mich. I would rather pick it up at I69 in Potterville at the highway. I would meet him at the Shell station there. I probably will not get out of here till 8pm tonight. Let us know what you think. Probably take this to a private conversation. Hey, thanks Joel for the honor!!!!!!!

Being a couple of the good guys around here, figured you 2 would help out a member if possible. Really didn't mean to create any more hassle in your life though, lol.

I'm still here at home........ didn't leave tonight as it has been raining moderately today, and is still raining very hard. If you contact me
GTXdave between now and tomorrow up until we leave, could still get it to Carlisle for you. Dodge33

I'm still here at home........ didn't leave tonight as it has been raining moderately today, and is still raining very hard. If you contact me
GTXdave between now and tomorrow up until we leave, could still get it to Carlisle for you. Dodge33
PM sent.
Thank you for responding and I apologize, somehow I missed the responses to the thread.

I want to send out a HUGE thank you to the community in general but more specifically to hunt2elk for nudging Dodge33 and of course Dodge33 for stepping up. Awesome guys!
Thank you very much!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back