• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MM1 Turbine Bronze

Chase383

Local time
9:40 PM
Reaction score
Does anybody have a car in this color that can post some pics?

My 68 Coronet was triple green from the factory and will not be staying that way. My first thought was black, but I'd like to be done blocking the car before end of this decade.

So I've decided I like MM1 since its a factory 68 color that does get used much. Google search for pics has me scratching my head, I can't really seem to get a good idea of what this color looks like it person.

I've seen photos of cars that are supposed to be this color range from metallic orange with a pinkish tint, to a rather unappealing dull dark orange, to beautiful reddish orange metallic.

Thank you.

Richard Cranium on this site has a gorgeous 68 Hemi Charger in MM1. You should be able to find some pics of it by doing a search.

The original Turbine Bronze...

Turbine Bronze.jpg

The original Turbine Bronze...

View attachment 158477

I love the way the color looks in this car.

Thank you for the pics guys. Has anybody sprayed this color? I know various different brands of paint will vary slightly.... maybe I need to sweet talk one the painters at work into mixing up a small batch of paint for me for some spray outs...

Auto Transport Service
Back