• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Mob Steel Wheels For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpaul63

Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller

I have four brand new, never mounted Mob Steel Wheels. The front wheel steelies are; 18X8; 5X4.5, with 4.5 " Backspace and, 2 rear wheel steelies are; 20X9; 5X4.5; with 4.5 inch backspace for sale. The Mob Steel steelies are the hottest custom steel wheel available for your Mopar. The wheels are powder coated "Low Gloss Black" and come complete with trim rings and "Baby Moon" hub caps. I am asking $1,500.00 OBO plus shipping. IMG_0097.jpgIMG_0100.jpgIMG_0098.jpg

Last edited:
Can you put it all together for a picture so I can see what they look like put together
I may be extremely interested any idea of pictures with these wheels on old mopars

I talked to my mechanic and he will put together a wheel assembly, with trim ring and baby moon hubcaps. PM me and we can discuss the wheels.

Picture of Mob Steel Wheels with Trim Ring and Baby Moon Hubcap

I have uploaded a picture of one of my Mob Steel Wheels with the Baby Moon Hubcap and Trim Ring.

- - - Updated - - -

As you can see with the new picture, Mob Steel makes the coolest steelies around. It gives you the "Old Skool" look at a price that's less than what I paid for one of the US Mag wheels I just bought. The problem with steelies is finding wheels over 15 inches.

Attachments

• IMG_20160303_134649127.jpg
    IMG_20160303_134649127.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,542
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back