• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Mopar Factory Parts Department 1970-1971 Final Revision Parts Book

Hotrod20

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:32 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a unique item for 1970 -1971 parts book part numbers :
As its the final revision from Decemeber 1971 (according to the 80 yr old retired Chrysler engineer I talked to about this) that the final revision of parts data was cataloged
before sending to dealerships. If you notice there are no tabs for sections.
This is a last effort to get the part numbers correct and add any part numbers not previously listed in earlier printings.
Very cool item indeed! Has its original Chrysler Parts Department binder in mint condition.
$150.00 plus shipping to lower 48 states.
Check or money order only, no paypal.
HotRod20

parts book 7.jpg

parts book 6.jpg

parts book 8.jpg

Parts book 1.jpg

parts book 2.jpg

parts book 4.jpg

parts book 5.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting! But it looks pretty thin for the 70-71 parts book. Is there anything else in it besides Section 23? I illustrations you provided are just that section. Does it have other sections, too?

Yes sections 1 through 18 and 21 through 23. I'll add some pics of the other sections later tonight.

Last edited:
Here are additional pics from the sections. Section 1,8,14.
Section 18 is standard parts not revised, and Section 20 is not tabbed in any of my other parts books.
If someone has a section #20 tab, what is it? This is the last revision from December 1971.
Thanks
HotRod20

Section 1.jpg

Section 8.jpg

Section 14.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back