• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Mopar Steering Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

1974ChargerSE

Local time
6:22 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have three steering wheels off of Mopars (Two, I believe are original Mopar and the third is after-market). All have nice rubber and decent driver-quality chrome.

Steering Wheel One is the Mopar wheel with horn attachment. Steering Wheel Two is the After-Market Wheel. Steering Wheel Three is the Original Mopar Wheel without any horn parts attached. Please let me know which steering wheel you are interested in....

Either wheel for sale for $35 plus $15 shipping from Akron, Ohio 44216. I accept PayPal for payment. Thank you.

Larry
DSCN0912.JPG
DSCN0913.JPG
DSCN0914.JPG DSCN0915.JPG DSCN0916.JPG DSCN0917.JPG

I have three steering wheels off of Mopars (Two, I believe are original Mopar and the third is after-market). All have nice rubber and decent driver-quality chrome.

Steering Wheel One is the Mopar wheel with horn attachment. Steering Wheel Two is the After-Market Wheel. Steering Wheel Three is the Original Mopar Wheel without any horn parts attached. Please let me know which steering wheel you are interested in....

Either wheel for sale for $35 plus $15 shipping from Akron, Ohio 44216. I accept PayPal for payment. Thank you.

LarryView attachment 1000400 View attachment 1000401 View attachment 1000402 View attachment 1000403 View attachment 1000404 View attachment 1000405

i will take #1 if it is still available

i will take #1 if it is still available
Bill. It is available. Send $50 through PayPal if possible, or we can use check by mail if needed, to E mail address was removed by staff for your internet security.

Please send money through PayPal as "friend" so they don't take a percentage as handling charge....
I will need your full name, address, etc for mailing info.
Thanks, Larry

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill. It is available. Send $50 through PayPal if possible, or we can use check by mail if needed, to ***************.
Please send money through PayPal as "friend" so they don't take a percentage as handling charge....
I will need your full name, address, etc for mailing info.
Thanks, Larry
Larry
Pay Pal doesn't recognize this email

Last edited by a moderator:
so I guess my question gets ignored to make the sale at a later date?
I answered your question yesterday at 9:41pm. There is no pitting or blisters on the horn attachment. If you had told me you wanted the steering wheel I would have held it for you.
You asked a question and I responded prior to someone else telling me that they wanted it (which you did not). I always try to tell the condition as best I can, and take pretty clear (camera, vice cell phone) pictures. I often get questions which go nowhere after I take the part (fender, valance, etc) to the post office for shipping quote, and never hear back from the person. If you wanted me to hold it while I responded, I would of, if asked. I gave up mind reading many years ago... (No offense intended)
I do have the other wheels if interested....

I guess you really gave up mind reading or you wouldn't be asking “ which other wheel do you want?”
Personally I don't think you did anything wrong, if that counts for anything.
Best of luck with your sale, nice wheels.

I guess you really gave up mind reading or you wouldn't be asking “ which other wheel do you want?”
Personally I don't think you did anything wrong, if that counts for anything.
Best of luck with your sale, nice wheels.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I was for many years, an Intelligence Officer in the Army, so I guess "mind reading" was part of my specialty, but not so much on selling parts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back