• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nov

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals 11-23 and 24, 2024

XS22J8R

Local time
9:17 PM
Reaction score
XS22J8R added a new event:

Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals

The premiere indoor Musclecar shows 15th anniversary will be at the Donald E Stephan’s convention center in Rosemont IL. The convention center is located in an entertainment district just east of the O’Hare airport adjacent to the I-294 tollway and the Kennedy expressway. There are a number of hotels adjacent to the convention center.

Read more about this event...

Yep a friend of mine here in SC just headed that way for it. Driving his 64 vett.He just drove 1300 miles on it last month.

Is he stopping along the way for a couple of months, Dave?

Setup for the show doesn't start until November 21st, so he can take his time with his trip up north!

Is he stopping along the way for a couple of months, Dave?
Nope, spend the week and drive back. Pat is 74 and does it all the time. I think last month they had some drag week or chevy show there . He drove up stayed the week and came home.

But he just left for it? It's 2 months away. What am I missing other than I'm old and it's getting late. LOL

Ahhh - that explains it! This is the one in Chicago the weekend before Thanksgiving.

On a side note, my ‘70 Challenger convertible’s 55th “birthday” is B24, which is November 24, Sunday of the show.
It’ll be in Mopar Alley to celebrate her big double nickel.
She’s aging a lot better than me….
Feel free to bring presents for the birthday girl!

20230914_165513.jpeg

Love the colors! Same as my old '70 GTX, originally. FK5 inside and out.

Auto Transport Service
Back