• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My dads 70 charger

Ethan79

Local time
4:03 PM
Reaction score
Hello, I’ve posted this for one reason, and that’s to find my father’s 1970 charger 500. It’s a triple green 383 magnum with a pistol grip. It’s serial number is XP29N0G214641, any help finding it would be greatly appreciated, I am hoping to try and buy it back for him as he did getting rid of it was the worst decision he’s made. Thanks.

@Dodge Don in Canada operates the 1970 Dodge Charger Registry. He may have info on VIN XP29N0G214641

My parents had a triple green 70 Charger R/T SE when I was a kid. Good luck with the quest for your dad's car!

moms Charger.jpg

IM001045.sized.jpg

Hello, I’ve posted this for one reason, and that’s to find my father’s 1970 charger 500. It’s a triple green 383 magnum with a pistol grip. It’s serial number is XP29N0G214641, any help finding it would be greatly appreciated, I am hoping to try and buy it back for him as he did getting rid of it was the worst decision he’s made. Thanks.
Hey Ethan. You should give some geography and dates to go along with the story. Every detail could help in the search.

Just for more information he sold it probably 30 years ago in either spruce grove or stony plain in Alberta.

Auto Transport Service
Back