• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My name is Earl

RJ Squirrel

Professional dog entertainer
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:13 AM
Reaction score
Got my front license plate today, I named the RR Earl after my big sister Earlene, who had a new one back when, it was the first one I ever saw and rode in. I never forgot the sound that car made when she would get that big grin and stomp the gas.
The reason I am building this car.
Bringing back the past. 5BFE0674-4940-4583-BB8E-0928DF025CDC.jpeg

I love me a good story and you've sure got a good one there.
Fred the GTX says "Hi Earl!"
fred.jpg

I ran this plate until the good state of Washington raised the cost on my registration so high it was not worth it

20240727_200130.jpg

Hey Ed you and Fred inspired me to get busy and pick out a name!
Yes it was the TV show that made it all come together, too bad they quit making them!

Hey Jim cant you still put that plate on the front? Thought it was legal here, although I dont pay much attention to that sort of stuff.

Hey Jim cant you still put that plate on the front? Thought it was legal here, although I dont pay much attention to that sort of stuff.
I ask if I could run it as a vintage plate like my 63 year plate on my 65 coronet and they said no.

But I guess I could run it on the front? I have a few things to do before putting plates on .... :rofl:

20230725_141005.jpg

Admit it, you have sat in the shell making car noise and pretending to shift.
Great story about the name of your car!

Auto Transport Service
Back