• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Need 1968 Charger Chrome/Stainless Right Interior Quarter Trim

6T8 Charger

Local time
8:44 AM
Reaction score
It's the shiny trim piece that goes between the rear (quarter) panel and the upper pad/bolster for the interior. Has 3 or 4 tabs for sheet metal screws. Right side. Let me know! Thanks.

I have a stainless molding from 1968 Dodge Charger. I matched the length with a 1968 Dodge Charger rear upper pad Bob Horman

Is there a difference between charger and regular b body?
If so, i have one odd one available.
(Lower moulding.)

20240827_111807.jpg

Is there a difference between charger and regular b body?
If so, i have one odd one available.
(Lower moulding.)

View attachment 1717929
Cop car wagon guy, I believe yours are front door moldings are much longer than rear. I will get picture of my molding Today Bob H

Cop car wagon guy, I believe yours are front door moldings are much longer than rear. I will get picture of my molding Today Bob H
6T8 charger guy here is a picture of the right stainless molding against the black upper pad 1968 dodge charger The stainless molding is a "RIGHT-SIDE" dodge charger the black pad is "LEFT SIDE" 1968 dodge charger. I used the black pad as a reference of the length of the stainless molding only. I want $50.00 for the molding. Bob H

827 molding.JPG

I assure you, mine are rear.
I noticed that when i sorted all my interior chrome, that I had one with a different screw pattern. Both patterns are on the inside of the qtr panel, at different heights.
My car came with extra charger parts, is why I asked.
1 is not like the others.
I'd ship from washington

20240827_122952.jpg

I assure you, mine are rear.
I noticed that when i sorted all my interior chrome, that I had one with a different screw pattern. Both patterns are on the inside of the qtr panel, at different heights.
My car came with extra charger parts, is why I asked.
1 is not like the others.
I'd ship from washington

View attachment 1717969
Cop: How much are you asking?

Auto Transport Service
Back