• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB NEED 69 CHARGER TRUNK LID IN MASSACHUSETTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparcy

Local time
9:24 PM
Reaction score
NEED A 69 CHARGER TRUNK LID NOT ROTTED ANYONE IN MASSACHUSETTS OR SOUTHERN NH . I CAN DRIVE TO AND PICK UP. NOT READY TO BUY AMD ONE, AFTER THIS REAR TAILLIGHT PANEL I GOT FROM THEM . THANKS HAVE A GREAT DAY

NEED A 69 CHARGER TRUNK LID NOT ROTTED ANYONE IN MASSACHUSETTS OR SOUTHERN NH . I CAN DRIVE TO AND PICK UP. NOT READY TO BUY AMD ONE, AFTER THIS REAR TAILLIGHT PANEL I GOT FROM THEM . THANKS HAVE A GREAT DAY

This guy is in kingsville md saw him on facebook
ok i have a few 68/69 dodge coronet/super bee bulge hoods and 1 trunk lid for a 69

first hood is the blue one its a real decent hood it has a few small dents and some surface rust on the bottom will clean up nice 800 plus shipping or free delivery to Carlisle

2nd is the white hood and its a decent hood as well but has some rust under the front in the frame work it would be a easy fix 500 plus shipping or free delivery to Carlisle

and a 69 coronet/super bee trunk lid that is in decent shape no rot that i can see just surface rust around the back 250 plus shipping or free delivery to Carlisle

I have a pretty decent 69 trunk lid here in Michigan. Can ship via Grey Hound bus. PM me if interested. Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back