• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need CASH? Legit offer here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruBee

Local time
5:30 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys/gals. I know a lot of you wish you had the cash for this part, or this car etc. But, the extra cash you desire may just be sitting within your garages, basements, attics, etc. or laying in the dark of a local old hardware/general store within your community. Spread the word, confer with your family and friends. I collect, and am seeking VINTAGE pre-barcode cans of spray paint. ALL brands, all colors, all conditions. The can(s) do not even have to work. In fact, I suggest should your come across any, that you DO NOT attempt to test spray them, or clean them. Now how much am I willing to pay you ask? I'm willing to pay up to $40.00 a can, for the right brand, color and/or condition. From one to a thousand cans. You find 'em I'll buy 'em! This goes for related period items as well. Signage, display racks, clocks etc. Below are a few pictures of the examples of that which I am seeking. Please feel free to contact me, should you find any, or desire any further information. I thank you all in advance, for your attention to the above. Thanks! Pete

Attachments

• IMG_0056.jpg
    IMG_0056.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 478
  • th_IMG_0004.jpg
    th_IMG_0004.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 482
  • th_IMG_0002.jpg
    th_IMG_0002.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 448
  • Unknown-4.jpeg
    Unknown-4.jpeg
    11.8 KB · Views: 478
  • Unknown-3.jpeg
    Unknown-3.jpeg
    11.4 KB · Views: 512
I collect and display them. Working on a book project as well, regarding the evolution of the industry. Plus, they look cool in the garage. What you holding?

Dang, I just canned (pun intended :D ) several trash sacks full of nothing but spray paint. I help clean up estate sales and haul off all the stuff that's considered unsaleable before and after the sale is done. This last one generated nearly 700 dollars worth of just scrap iron alone.....

Dang, I just canned (pun intended :D ) a several trash sacks full of nothing but spray paint. I help clean up estate sales and haul off all the stuff that's considered unsaleable before and after the sale is done. This last one generated nearly 700 dollars worth of just scrap iron alone.....

Hence, one man's garbage is another man's treasure. I get most of my goods from folks such as yourself. Keep me in mind next time you're running through a clean out or estate sale, as well as barn auctions etc.

I looked around the net to see if anyone was interested before throwing it all away because I know there's always someone out there that collects stuff like that. Most of the cans were full but the propellant was gone and the ones that did spray didn't spray very well. I only checked about 10% of them. Must have been at least 100 cans or more.

I looked around the net to see if anyone was interested before throwing it all away because I know there's always someone out there that collects stuff like that. Most of the cans were full but the propellant was gone and the ones that did spray didn't spray very well. I only checked about 10% of them. Must have been at least 100 cans or more.

Please, in the future DO NOT test spray them to see if they work. As stated previously, I am interested in all pre-barcoded whether they work or not. Cleaning them, or attempting to get them to work, in most cases ruin them. I'm looking forward to your future discoveries. I'll be here, with cash waiting.

Don't have anything like that but I'll keep my eye open. The woman that my wife and I help is looking at an up coming estate sale. I hope it's not another house of hoarders tho. This last one was a small house and a smallish 2 car garage but man, they lived there since the 40's and became very adept at using every available inch of the place to store/hide stuff! It took us 6 weeks just to get it ready for the sale!

Don't have anything like that but I'll keep my eye open. The woman that my wife and I help is looking at an up coming estate sale. I hope it's not another house of hoarders tho. This last one was a small house and a smallish 2 car garage but man, they lived there since the 40's and became very adept at using every available inch of the place to store/hide stuff! It took us 6 weeks just to get it ready for the sale!

I have faith in you!

Spray can's

Hello, We have a half a dozen or so can's of different color's, some
with metal cap's. If you would like to see some pic's, just PM us your email
address here on the site. Dodge33

Hello, We have a half a dozen or so can's of different color's, some
with metal cap's. If you would like to see some pic's, just PM us your email
address here on the site. Dodge33

pm w/email sent. Thanks!

Yes even vintage Mopar spray paint is in the collection.

Attachments

• hemi can.jpg
    hemi can.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 367
Here's a couple lil ones (metal caps). :eek:

Attachments

• EBAYPARTSII515.jpg
    EBAYPARTSII515.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 298
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service