• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Need driver side glass for 1973 Dodge Coronet 4 door.

bohem347

Local time
11:59 PM
Reaction score
If anyone has driver side front/driver door glass for sale please let me know. This is for 1973 Dodge Coronet 4 door.

There is a yard in Pueblo Colorado that has a few 71-76 4 doors. Its West 29th st, wrecking. They also do glass install and shipping. If they don't I could probably pull one for you. LMK

Already contacted, just putting up a picture.
Thats the ultra clear type glass, as its rolled down.
Moulding the same?

20240914_135854.jpg

There is a yard in Pueblo Colorado that has a few 71-76 4 doors. Its West 29th st, wrecking. They also do glass install and shipping. If they don't I could probably pull one for you. LMK
Hi, yes would you please let me know how would this work. My glass is tinted ...believe factory tinted. I will try to give them a call come Monday as well and I'll stay in touch. Thank you so much!

Moulding the same?

View attachment 1726691
I suppose the clear window could be tinted to achieve the factory look? Would you please send me a quote for the glass shipped to Saratoga Springs 84045, Utah. My name is Simon.

I suppose the clear window could be tinted to achieve the factory look? Would you please send me a quote for the glass shipped to Saratoga Springs 84045, Utah. My name is Simon.
Here's what my door looks like ....

1973 Dodge Coronet Door.jpg

I included a photo in this post ...

Hi, yes would you please let me know how would this work. My glass is tinted ...believe factory tinted. I will try to give them a call come Monday as well and I'll stay in touch. Thank you so much!

So I called the Pueblo yard and they did not have any ... The gentleman helping me was super nice.

Moulding the same?

View attachment 1726691
I think that's the door ... I included a photo of mine. I located one in Kansas but they'd prefer not to ship ... they are asking $120. Looks like they have other doors as well. Do you know if those doors have electric or manual window controls? Also, do you know if they have windshield? I think I would just drive up and get the parts ... the gentleman in Kansas said he would not recommend shipping as there is a good chance the glass would break.

My picture of the door had the window rolled down BECAUSE kids came through, and broke a bunch of glass.
There is not alot of money in 4dr glass to keep all the doors inside.

That is tinted, I will get it out and boxed for a shipping quote
I'm not to afraid of shipping a tempered door glass.
Windshield? I saved a cracked one to put in one car. Need more. You would think a windshield that fits so many cars would get made. And No! Shipping a windshield is risky.

My picture of the door had the window rolled down BECAUSE kids came through, and broke a bunch of glass.
There is not alot of money in 4dr glass to keep all the doors inside.

That is tinted, I will get it out and boxed for a shipping quote
I'm not to afraid of shipping a tempered door glass.
Windshield? I saved a cracked one to put in one car. Need more. You would think a windshield that fits so many cars would get made. And No! Shipping a windshield is risky.
Perfect, yeah, agree with the windshield. Mine is fine but, thinking keeping the car for a while and here in Utah, cars go through like 2 windshields per year ... really sucks. Anyhow, tinted or not tinted, makes no difference .. I'll take it. Thank you.

Auto Transport Service
Back