• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help figuring out correct interior colors...

69rrvert

Local time
9:46 AM
Reaction score
I need some help with the correct interior colors. The car is a 69 Y3 convertible. The dash, A pillars, steering column/wheel, and front kick panels are brown. The seats, doors, door panels, rear side panels have all been painted white. The fender tag has H2H (interior white & tan) and also T7 which I believe is brown. With that information, what parts should be brown and what should be white? I pretty sure I remember the rear panels being brown when I was a kid. Thank

Tan - dash frame and pad, kick panels, upper A pillar trim and upper windshield trim, seat belts , Carpet . AND, Im fairly sure the visible metal portion of the door frames as well

White - seat covers front and rear, door panels and arm rest pads

This is a bucket version ,,,,BUT Similar to this ( and FYI, Kick panels were NEVER white )

221832_Interior_Web.jpeg

Again, this should give you the idea. Just replace the blue with tan on your car

Jamaica-Blue-1969-Plymouth-Road-Runner-Convertible-5.jpeg

Thanks for the information. This is what I remembered a kid before my dad repainted it as well pointing me in the right direction. This is what it currently looks like. Thanks

D40F734C-E77E-4177-804E-E5AAD4D709A8.jpeg 75E8F3A2-3251-4077-94CD-E85D2520D110.jpeg

i had similar question. So my armrests and a pillar covers should match dash pad and door panels???

Tan - dash frame and pad, kick panels, upper A pillar trim and upper windshield trim, seat belts , Carpet . AND, Im fairly sure the visible metal portion of the door frames as well

White - seat covers front and rear, door panels and arm rest pads

This is a bucket version ,,,,BUT Similar to this ( and FYI, Kick panels were NEVER white )

View attachment 1047538
OP's car is an automatic, but if it was a 4-speed, the carpet would have been black.

Auto Transport Service
Back