• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help/ need restore manual 69 road runner

Dan69rr

Local time
4:32 AM
Reaction score
Hello, Need some help on putting my car back together, I have a 1969 ply road runner. I was not there when the car was disasembled and now after several years I would like to put it back together. Is there a step by step manual that will show parts and assembly or ? All is welcome to reply, thanks Dan :eusa_think:

Hello. I own a 68 gtx that I disassembled all the way down. I too after 9 yrs had a hard time remembering. This sight should help but I had to go to several local car shows with my camera. Get the 1969 manual for the car. It is about 3 inches think ( i bought a after market ). Thats a start.

manual needed

Hello. I own a 68 gtx that I disassembled all the way down. I too after 9 yrs had a hard time remembering. This sight should help but I had to go to several local car shows with my camera. Get the 1969 manual for the car. It is about 3 inches think ( i bought a after market ). Thats a start.

I wish I was there when they were taking it apart at lest I would no if i had all the parts, I trusted some one else to do the restoration nuff said:angryfire: so I'm on my own. Where can I get a manual like that, thanks for the reply....

That was a great find and help, I will check out the website and call, again thanks for the contact..............

Dan, Dave said there is this site to help and i just wanted to mention that there's been a lot of 69 RR restos in the projects resto thread if you didn't know and have time to go over some, They might give a little extra with photos and such to go with your manual if you run into the inevitable something doesn't seem to fit right... Just one more that i hope will be a help if you run into a problem. Good luck to you for sure!

69roadrunner.net has all the service manual's, parts manuals, tech flyers ect..ect... you could hope for and they're free.

I don't know if you have to be a member to access this page (I auto-log in), but if so, membership is free and is another great resource besides FBBO for 69' Roadrunner owner's/enthusiast's... Good folks there!

Check it out:

http://69roadrunner.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=473

It's under reference material, then repair and maintanace, then manuals.....

If you hit page on your browser, then save as, you can save them to PDF on your computer

Good luck

Thank You very much for that info, I have been stuck for a long time not knowing how I'm going to finish my car. I am excited and appreicated on the responds with everyone,thanks again Dan

Auto Transport Service
Back