• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help with page formatting please Moderators!

SlingLow

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:22 AM
Reaction score
Last night while scrolling through the forum I either hit a wrong button or channeled energy from Uranus, and my screen immediately jumped to the tiniest font possible on my laptop. I can zoom in, but then I have to scroll WAY far left and right to see the whole page. I have logged out, closed and reopened the forum and it doesn't restore to normal. It jumps to this tiny font every time I change pages. My phone remains normal but I use my laptop for 95% of my surfing. I included a screenshot of what I'm seeing. Any help from @Joeychgo , @DeltaV , @kiwigtx , @toolmanmike or @HawkRod ???
Screenshot (1).png

Laptop you say? Try holding down the ctrl button and scrolling your mouse wheel forward or backward.

Last night while scrolling through the forum I either hit a wrong button or channeled energy from Uranus, and my screen immediately jumped to the tiniest font possible on my laptop. I can zoom in, but then I have to scroll WAY far left and right to see the whole page. I have logged out, closed and reopened the forum and it doesn't restore to normal. It jumps to this tiny font every time I change pages. My phone remains normal but I use my laptop for 95% of my surfing. I included a screenshot of what I'm seeing. Any help from @Joeychgo , @DeltaV , @kiwigtx , @toolmanmike or @HawkRod ???
View attachment 1693187
Make sure your zoom is set to 100% Upper right, 3 vertical dots then + or - to zoom.
1720792647651.png

Thanks @MarPar . I have a mouse pad, not mouse. I tried what you said but with one finger the cursor moves up and down and with 2 fingers the page scrolls up and down. No change to screen format.

Thanks to you too @toolmanmike . When I click the 3 horizontal (not vertical) dots, the only options available are 'edit thread' and 'create poll'. You must be on the right track though.

You got it @toolmanmike ! First I tried the 3 dots on the forum and only got 'edit thread' and 'create poll for options. Then I saw the 3 dots on the top right of the address bar and my zoom was at 25%. Problem fixed!

Thread over.

Thanks @MarPar . I have a mouse pad, not mouse. I tried what you said but with one finger the cursor moves up and down and with 2 fingers the page scrolls up and down. No change to screen format.

Thanks to you too @toolmanmike . When I click the 3 horizontal (not vertical) dots, the only options available are 'edit thread' and 'create poll'. You must be on the right track though.
The 3 vertical dots are in the tool bar at the top of the screen (on my laptop) Probably not shown on a phone. See right below the X in the upper right.
1720793457524.png

Auto Transport Service
Back