• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need parts look at this

saw that the other nite,he Sells stuff !!
the vid reminds me of peedin petes old place back in the day.
( billy west out of Nc )

He is out of Summerville, Ga. about 3 hours from me. I never knew. Looks like his heart is with A bodies, but he will save anything Mopar from the crusher.

Seems like the dude is sitting on a gold mine - he just needs some help with organizing, listing
and getting the word out on the internet?

Keeps mentioning throughout the video of things that are not for sale.

Came up in my suggested vids the other day...saved it to watch later. ;)

Dude needs to just sell that stuff! I have done a few swap meets to just try and get rid of some of my hoarding and always sell stuff cheap, sure way below "market Value" but would rather see someone use it then for it to keep sitting in my shed. I have always made a ton of money doing this...very few things priced over $50...usually in the $10-$25 range.

What a great video, hard to believe that one man could accumulate so many cars and parts, organize them( somewhat), tag them, and have a story with each part, engine and car. I was making a list of parts I would like to buy as I watched him pull parts off the shelf. This is like a Disneyland for Mopar Owners. I'll be calling Frank this week. Thanks for ther video!

I saw this a couple of days ago. Since the begining of the video shows his business card, he must sell some stuff so I took the opportunity to save his name and number to my phone. Says he sold off his B body cars but he sure looks like he has some parts laying around.

bought my 67 satellite from out at Billy West's old place earlier this year.
i have many Great memories of billy west.
from watching some of the guys race out front on that narrow 2 lane road,
Lifting the front wheels !!
to the pasture of ex race cars,clunkers,and projects he had out back on the left side behind the barns.
i never bought any cars from him,even back then his cars were pricey,
but he helped us out with parts reasonable.
i think i was about 23? ish when i first met him.

i distinctly recall having to walk past and around a Bunch of hemis,
blocks,heads,440-s,340-s,everything you could imagine every time i went there.

this guys vid of his place is about ten times cleaner but,
i noticed the same thing Jerry hall did.
this guy basically tells you he will sell A body cars and parts,
but most of his rare stuff hes sitting on and doesnt reallllllly want to get rid of.

I thought my parts hoard was bad,but lately I am finding as I put more cars together,that I have used up a lot of my stash.

There is a posting over at cbodies only from 2015 about this part list,looks like from pics he still has the same **** lol

Cool hoard/stash
as Mike & Frank would say rusty Gold :D

If it's for sale ?, from hoarders "collectors"
& I'd bet he'd say, that's the std./typical answer when asked;
1/2 or more "is for a project, that he has in the future" :p
(that he or that type, will never ever get to)
at least much of it is indoors

step 1 admitting you have a problem

Last edited:
I called him two times and he has never picked up call. I did leave what I was looking for and my name and number. He has yet to return my calls. I saw that he has a facebook page. I messaged him through messenger again with what I was looking for and info. His reply was asking if I had been a good or bad boy and Santa was coming soon. I then messaged him back asking if he was. Then I then asked him you are selling parts correct? I am not asking for free parts! He has yet to reply back. He is either drunk or an asshole.

Last edited:
It's not worth anything if you don't sell it. Now is the time. I have hoarded tools my whole life, I was a furniture maker by trade. My last move I made up my mind, sell, give or move it to the next house. I invited this young man I know over to the house and he loves my stuff. I gave it all to him except what I need to get by. I gave him 15 to 20 long guns, everything I didn't want. He gets my Coronet on a T.O.D. or when or if, the mood hits me. I can't take it with me and showing it off to people doesn't do it for me anymore. Times not on my side like it was 20 years ago and the look on his face was priceless, he cried. I have almost a hundred 1/18 scale die cast cars of every make and model, he's coming for. I have no interest in selling anything, nor will I argue with someone over a price. It's my gift to someone who will really look and love after it like I did. Remember, when I'm gone, my stuff will become my girls junk, not going to happen, it will live on under my terms.

Auto Transport Service
Back