• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Needing an individual to ride along to Carlisle!

Dodge33

Local time
6:03 PM
Reaction score
Hey members, As the title states, I am looking for a person to ride to Carlisle in July
leaving Battle Creek, Mich probably either the
8th or 9th of the month. My brother cannot go this year, and I need knee surgery on both of them knees, surgery late fall. I am not discriminating, but need a guy to ride along just in case I have a flat tire, or something else that needs attention, while heading to the show. I will also need help getting the 24ft enclosed trailer unloaded too. I welcome any members that would like to help too. I can pay anyone that wants to help out! If you would like to ride along, you will get free entry into the show with me, and have access to anyplace inside the fairgrounds! I stay inside my trailer while I am attending the show. Also, wanting to invite an honest person along too.
I do use a walker to get around, and for mostly stability. PLEASE HELP! I MISSED THE SHOW LAST YEAR!

If I were in your area, I would gladly do so merely for the ride. Hope someone steps up for you !

Auto Transport Service
Back