• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 75 Sport Fury

d9103365

Local time
11:44 PM
Reaction score
All,

Some of you may remember me from my Green 77 Cordoba. Well, I had to have a matching set of cars so I went out and got this Red 75 Fury Sport. I really love this body style...and with the color combination I just had to have it.

I had a question...the fuse box seems to be hanging down in an odd fashion....in other mopars I've had...the fuse box bolted to the firewall. Can anyone tell me how this box is supposed to go in? I don't like it hanging down like this...its just a matter of time before someone kicks it. Pics attached. photo 1.jpgphoto 3.jpg

ok so I saw in a magazine article that the fuse box in Furys were designed to flip up into the dash and flip out for easy access. Makes sense...but I can't figure out how this is supposed to go in. I'm afraid I will break it...maybe its broken already...but I can't move the tab. Does anyone have a pic of how this is supposed to go?

Hey D9103365! that's a nice fury sport you've got there! those things are rare as hens teeth!! I'm not sure how the fuse box is supposed to go, but I'm sure someone on the forum here with a similiar car could tell you. Good luck with your new ride! Post more pics!!

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, is that a sport fury with original rally red paint, white interior with console bucket seats, original mag wheels and 90k original documented miles?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it sure is...thanks for asking!!

- - - Updated - - -

Are you having a good time talking to yourself on this forum?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I am D9103365. Everyone else seems to be dead.

Cool Car! Looks like its in great shape, the cool thing about em is theres not many running around. Dont see red all that often, very cool.Ive had a 75RR and a 76 Sport Fury, both were a blast, enjoy that one! Looks like theres two screws missing from your fuse block, whats the jumper wire go to?

Hey D9103365! that's a nice fury sport you've got there! those things are rare as hens teeth!! I'm not sure how the fuse box is supposed to go, but I'm sure someone on the forum here with a similiar car could tell you. Good luck with your new ride! Post more pics!!

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, is that a sport fury with original rally red paint, white interior with console bucket seats, original mag wheels and 90k original documented miles?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, it sure is...thanks for asking!!

- - - Updated - - -

Are you having a good time talking to yourself on this forum?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I am D9103365. Everyone else seems to be dead.

That was good for a laugh :)

Sharp looking car, I really like them now but wasn't that interested when they were new. Things change. Engine?

What did you say your name was again?? :D Can't help you on your fuse box problem but I like those cars better these days too than when I did when they were new. Had a 77 Fury cop car about 20 years ago with the 440 engine. Ran hard when it ran right.....

Auto Transport Service
Back