• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New B body owner

bond007

Local time
10:45 PM
Reaction score
Hello all, I just picked up a rather unsightly 1979 magnum gt in need of a lot of love and am looking forward to absorbing all the info I can and chatting with you all!

Might be a little in over my head and will definitely be in need of body panels and such but hopefully it will be a fun experience! If you have any advice please share.

IMG_9756.jpeg

Gotta love those wheels! Ahh the late 80's/90's... :lol: Such a dated style...like bell-bottoms, they gotta go. Good luck with the Magnum, that'll be a beauty when you're done with it. Gotta love T-tops too...

ChargerDoneAndDelivered.jpg

GN.jpg

Hello all, I just picked up a rather unsightly 1979 magnum gt in need of a lot of love and am looking forward to absorbing all the info I can and chatting with you all!

Might be a little in over my head and will definitely be in need of body panels and such but hopefully it will be a fun experience! If you have any advice please share.

View attachment 1724055
Welcome to the site!! And if you need parts and such, please post your wanted items in the appropriate forum as you will most likely get a better response there than here. Love the Magnums!

Welcome from Alabama, great to see another Mopar being saved.

Welcome to FBBO! Here's some possible incentive . . .

Dodge '79 Magnum GT.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back