• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Bumpers wanted !! Lightweight

1 MEAN66

Local time
4:36 PM
Reaction score
Have a 66 Satellite,Drag car we (wife and I) are putting on the street. Bumpers solid but dented, $600 plus to straighten and re chrome. It's no where near stock nor will ever be. Want to get something light and make my own brackets, fiberglass,aluminum,etc. Anyone got ideas as who to call,especially for people or companys you have dealt with. Have heard a few stories of bad parts,or great parts but shipping was four times the cost of bumpers, etc. Thanks in advance. Jerry Horn

I'm not sure for the 66 Satellite/Bevedere but, some companies I've used in the past for my stuff, including but not limited to, Unlimited Products Fiberglass, AAR Quality Fiberglass, VFN Fiberglass, Harry's Glass, Harwood, US Body Source, WS Racing Fiberglass, Sled City Fiberglass, Fiberglasstrends maybe even... Fiberglass Auto Art www.artfiberglass.com or Show Car Body Parts www.showcar-bodyparts.com {I havent used either of these guys yet}, Google is your friend...LOL...

I have ordered with us body and it takes a bit but they build them to order. I ordered my race weight doors for ky 72 from them. Ill be ordering from showcars-body parts for my front clip hopefully soon.

We are making up a set of the 66-67 Belv. bumpers right now for a client in Mo. PM me for more info from Sled City.

Just to let ya all know. I have ordered from Sled City. Will let ya know when they get here! Jerry

HEllo dude..I like your idea that you sale the old bumper and want to buy a new one but how the dent is occurred on the bumper?I also want to search the new bumper but i am not full fill the search...any suggestion which is best for my lancer?

Auto Transport Service
Back