• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New camping rig

WesleyK

Local time
7:26 AM
Reaction score
So after much deliberation I decided to sale my 79 Trail Duster and start looking for a new “side project”. We were wanting a Wagoneer due to the 4 door convenience. Two growing kids amazingly requires a little more room. Found this one and drove about 6 hrs home from Florida with zero issues. Other than a little rust in the lower quarters and faded paint she’s solid. 4” lift 32” bfg’s, AMC360/727. We’ve been fixing and restoring little bits a pieces and it has pulled me away from the Bee for a few weeks but I like working on something different every now and then. But I have been making progress on the car the last few days so I’ll be updating my build thread soon.

2753AD7E-5B4A-4F2F-B8D3-E8049B3922FA.jpeg

I had a new Pioneer in 74' Loved that truck. It was loaded with a 360.

20170216_110927-1.jpg

They are cool trucks. My Mom and Dad's old neighbor where I grew up as a kid had several of them. He worked for AMC and bought a new one every couple of years. My current neighbor has a grey one that hasn't moved in the 16 years I have lived here. I should by it and put a HEMI in it. Lol.

Me and you think alike, haha I told my wife a hemi would be nice in this thing!
They are cool trucks. My Mom and Dad's old neighbor where I grew up as a kid had several of them. He worked for AMC and bought a new one every couple of years. My current neighbor has a grey one that hasn't moved in the 16 years I have lived here. I should by it and put a HEMI in it. Lol.

Auto Transport Service
Back