• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New from Indiana

Fatboy1279

Local time
10:38 AM
Reaction score
I recently just bought a 67 Belvedere 2 and wanted to get on here to learn some things and get some advice. I am new to working on cars and have no idea what I’m doing. Lol. The car currently doesn’t run but everything is there.

IMG_6603.jpeg

IMG_0547.jpeg

IMG_6616.jpeg

IMG_6617.jpeg

IMG_6618.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. That looks like a nice barn find '67 Belvedere II. These are very popular cars on this forum. I see that it has the GTX style chrome package, of wheel well and sill moldings. Factory air, too.

Welcome from Alabama, great find. With the GTX style outside trim and the silver paint, it looks like a 67 silver special, minus the blue/silver interior. Is the fender tag still on the car? If so post a picture of it when you get to photos.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. I have a cousin. Jump in and let the learning begin!

IMG_4984.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama, great find. With the GTX style outside trim and the silver paint, it looks like a 67 silver special, minus the blue/silver interior. Is the fender tag still on the car? If so post a picture of it when you get to photos.
Unfortunately the fender tag isn’t on the car.

Auto Transport Service
Back