• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy from Pittsburgh Pa.

FuryousFrank

Local time
12:52 AM
Reaction score
Recently bought a 64 Plymouth Fury, Super nice body and Interior. has 70's 400, bored .020 and stroked. It's at the shop today getting a new power steering box put in.
Happy to be here and hope to share info with the members. I'll add some photos later.

Recently bought a 64 Plymouth Fury, Super nice body and Interior. has 70's 400, bored .020 and stroked. It's at the shop today getting a new power steering box put in.
Happy to be here and hope to share info with the members. I'll add some photos later.
Welcome from the Garden State Frank!
IMG_4629.gif
IMG_4626.gif
IMG_4620.gif
IMG_4619.gif

IMG_4630.gif

IMG_4630.gif

IMG_4625.gif

Man, i swear 90% of mopar guys are in PA :) Can't wait to see it.. i love 400s, a little compression and a cam and they will go :)

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Frank. Good luck with your 1964 Fury; they are pretty cars. I hope to see pictures. Joe Suchy in Georgia is a good source of repro and used parts for these cars. 770-964-4441.
[email protected]

Welcome from CT. Car is in the shop, please take a camera so you can take pictures of it. :thumbsup::xscuseless::thumbsup:

Welcome to FBBO from hot sunny NorCal Sierras

Welcome from another Yinzer, New Ken area.

Welcome from Alabama, great to have another Mopar guy.

Auto Transport Service
Back