• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member … Hi

bohem347

Local time
6:25 PM
Reaction score
Hi, new member here. I own 1973 Dodge Coronet B body W carline. I am in the process of sourcing parts and helpful how to’s to make repairs. I hope I meet other Coronet owners here.

IMG_2222.jpeg

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome! Great group of helpful and entertaining folks, here.

1725837952050.jpeg
from one coronet owner to another,mines just a little older. :lol:

Welcome aboard Sir, from the birthplace of the Republican Party. Folks here will help you!

Welcome from Alabama, great that you posted a picture in your Welcome post. Now tell us about it.

Welcome from VERmont to the #1 MOPAR site on the planet. Nice ride, start a thread somewhere and tell us all about it, your plans for it and what help you need. Also post up in the garage section and start a photo garage of your Mopar journey. A good place to start on your journey is at the website MYMOPAR.com where you will find links to all the repair manuals and parts manuals for your car. Download and keep for future use, free of charge. Good luck! GHOST.

Auto Transport Service
Back