• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from Denmark

ChristianLarsen

Local time
1:47 AM
Reaction score
Hi All.

I am a new member. My name is Christian Larsen and I live in Denmark close to Copenhagen. I have a 1969 Charger. Pretty standard and not in show condition. It is a general lee which you either hate or...:)
I'm uploading a pic of my ride and pride.
Thanx for having me as member
/Christian
Charger.png

Yeee-haw.....welcome to FBBO from New Zealand. :thumbsup:

My brother-in-law is a Larsen from Denmark. :)

Welcome to FBBO. I live right in Copenhagen. Copenhagen, Ontario, Canada, on the North shore of Lake Erie, of the Great Lakes. Thanks for the picture of your Charger. There are places where your car is not politically correct over here, and won't be allowed at car shows. Nuts.

Welcome from Alabama, it's still a 69 Charger regardless of the dress. Years ago I worked on the #4 General Lee, for John (AKA Bo Duke). Reworked the brakes, repaired the vacuum headlight doors, and found the intermittent miss in the 511 Hemi.

Hi All.

I am a new member. My name is Christian Larsen and I live in Denmark close to Copenhagen. I have a 1969 Charger. Pretty standard and not in show condition. It is a general lee which you either hate or...:)
I'm uploading a pic of my ride and pride.
Thanx for having me as member
/Christian
View attachment 1687637
Welcome from the USA!
IMG_4630.gif
IMG_4629.gif
IMG_4626.gif
IMG_4620.gif
IMG_4619.gif
IMG_4617.gif
IMG_4621.gif
IMG_4623.gif