• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New member from Detroit area

DetSparky7

Local time
7:24 PM
Reaction score
Hello all,

Greetings from just north of Detroit. Been browsing on here for a while now and finally created an account.

A little about me… 36, married, 3 kids, working in the skilled trades. No old Mopar yet, just a 19 Ram 1500 and 19 Pacifica for hauling the kids around. Casually searching for an old Mopar, preferably a B body, that can be used for weekend cruising with the family and be something of a project of sorts as my boys grow up. Old coworker has a 69 Roadrunner that he’s been sitting on since the early 80s, hasn’t been on the road in 7-8 years due to him just losing interest. Probably falls in the category of a grade 4 condition, looks good from 20 feet away, but has its flaws up close. I’ve been working on him for a couple years now, so maybe this will be the summer. In the mean time, I’ll keep searching on here and elsewhere.

Hope everyone enjoys the upcoming holiday!

Ryan

Hello all,

Greetings from just north of Detroit. Been browsing on here for a while now and finally created an account.

A little about me… 36, married, 3 kids, working in the skilled trades. No old Mopar yet, just a 19 Ram 1500 and 19 Pacifica for hauling the kids around. Casually searching for an old Mopar, preferably a B body, that can be used for weekend cruising with the family and be something of a project of sorts as my boys grow up. Old coworker has a 69 Roadrunner that he’s been sitting on since the early 80s, hasn’t been on the road in 7-8 years due to him just losing interest. Probably falls in the category of a grade 4 condition, looks good from 20 feet away, but has its flaws up close. I’ve been working on him for a couple years now, so maybe this will be the summer. In the mean time, I’ll keep searching on here and elsewhere.

Hope everyone enjoys the upcoming holiday!

Ryan
Welcome from Macomb.... hope you find something good... :)

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your B-body search. Good cars are still out there. As my car salesman friend says, " There's an a$$ for every saddle! " .

Welcome from NJ! Good luck with your search.

Welcome from Alabama, keep a good check on the Mopars for Sale section of this forum.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. I hope you score on your search. For sure, try to find the most sound body/structure possible as thats the biggest money suck. Mechanicals, bolt on stuff is way easier.

IMG_4147.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back