• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member from Ohio

74gtx

Local time
2:37 PM
Reaction score
Hello everyone, My name is Mike, I have been lurking in this forum for a few months now since I replaced the 74 roadrunner gtx I sold many years ago. This seems to be the only forum I have read through that the members are actually friendly and help full. Glad to be a part of it. Mike

Thank you. I will have to ask one of my kids how to do the pictures! Hopefully I can get some up over the weekend. Mike

Hi Mike!
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining the forum.

The GREAT State of Ohio!
Spent 12 years in Dayton...great people, great State!

Again, thanks for joining.

Welcome from Alaska! These guys are very helpful and KNOW what they are talking about. Send car ****!

Thanks everyone. I cant wait to show off my new to me Mopar. I have been looking for this car shortly after I sold my first one 14 years ago!

Hi Mike! So you're the guy we could sense lurking in the shadows around here. :)

Welcome:wav:

Yep, it's the best Mopar site on the -www-
allot of knowledgeable & "mostly" friendly people,
good luck

Welcome to FBBO from warm & sunny NorCal

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal. Best site on the net for all things b body.

More 73/74 love.

GREAT.

East Dayton/Mad River 1970-1988.

Thanks everyone! I would love to show a picture of my car but I have no clue how. my son won't be home for a few weeks. I can text a picture to a member if they can post it. I guess technology has surpassed me.

- - - Updated - - -

Ctown, please post some pics of your car sorry I don't know how to. It would be nice to meet you at a local car show.

welcome from the banks of the Muddy Ohio River

I can't tell you all how happy i am to have another roadrunner. I sold my baby to help finance my business. I had a very very nice 68 a while ago to try and fill the void but my son only remembers my old 74 from when he was two years old going down the 1/4 mile in Norwalk Ohio. This new one is very sentimental. My son actually tracked down our old one in Texas but the owner was not very friendly.

Auto Transport Service
Back