• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Member to FBBO - Mopar Veteran:

Sunroofcuda

Local time
3:56 AM
Reaction score
So I decided to join FBBO after limiting my gearhead websites for many years. On 8/28, I brought home my latest addition - a '71 Charger R/T. This is a U-code car with automatic, PS, PDB, & factory air. It is in fabulous condition in all aspects, & has been driven TWICE by the previous owner in the last 23 years. The matching #'s 440 was rebuilt about 1500 miles ago & it needs a little carb tuning & some good fresh rec fuel to get it running properly again. I will be getting the car over to a retired Chrysler master tech for this operation - I hope there are no surprises. There are a few suspension "noises" as well - not sure where they are coming from. Anyway, after getting the car home, I discovered it has 1972 style rear interior panels, so I need a pair of mint black '71's.

Here's a few pics. *The car is GY8 gold, just like my old '71 Hemi Charger R/T.

Charger Gold 71 - 2 Red..jpg

Charger Gold 71 - 3 Red..jpg

Charger Gold 71 - 5.jpg

Welcome from Alabama, that's a very nice 71, with a bunch of frills.

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Nice 71 Charger R/T :thumbsup:

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

sounds like it sat 'a lot' anything rubber needs to be checked thoroughly
suspension, bushings, any & all hoses, tires, brake flex lines etc.

great car, have fan

Auto Transport Service
Back